Job Creators Network is a nonpartisan organization founded by entrepreneurs like The Home Depot co-founder Bernie Marcus who believe that many government policies are getting in the way of the economic freedom that helped make this country prosperous.
Job Creators Network believes the best defense against bad government policy is a well-educated public and accomplishes this through employee education.
We are the voice of Main Street.
Job Creators Network is a nonpartisan organization whose mission is to educate employees of Main Street America, so we can protect the 85 million people who depend on the success of small businesses.
JCN provides business leaders and entrepreneurs with the tools to become the voice of free enterprise in the media, in Congress, in state capitals, in their communities, and their workplaces—allowing them to hold politicians accountable to job creators and their employees.
Facts On Small Business
- There are 30 million small business owners in America and they employ 59 million people—meaning 90 million Americans depend on small business.
- Over 8 million small businesses are minority owned.
- About 10 million small businesses are owned by women.
- About 1/5 of small businesses are family owned and operated.
- Small business owners are responsible for 2/3rds of new jobs.
- About 95% of small businesses in America are pass throughs—meaning their owners pay personal income taxes on the profits of their business.
- According to a recent JCN national poll of small business owners, the number one policy concern is high taxes.
- According to that same poll most small business owners would reinvest any tax cut savings back into their businesses in the form of wage hikes, new hiring, and expansion, showing that tax cuts would help boost the economy.
Creating the American Dream of business ownership and experiencing freedom, flexibility, and financial success for women and their families isn’t easy. There are many roadblocks on a woman’s business journey, and the Job Creators Network National Women’s Coalition was formed to ensure that government overreach is not one of them.
Women business owners represent a growing and enterprising group of business and industry leaders. In fact, U.S. women own more than 11.6 million businesses, accounting for 39% of all privately held firms, employing nearly 9 million people.
Our Women’s Coalition was launched to broaden the JCN mission and give added voice to women business leaders around the country. Together, we’ll learn from each other’s ideas, input and vision on behalf of all women-run businesses.