About: Jason Blount
Jason Blount, Mr. Made in America, is the CTO & Co-Founder of MadeinAmerica.com — A 6th generation Floridian - he enjoys camping adventures across the state as well as hiking the mountains of Colorado. He reaches millions of people each year for U.S. manufacturers.
Posts by Jason Blount:
- Yahoo: MadeinAmerica.com’s Mission to Raise Awareness for U.S. Manufacturing Gains Momentum, Locally and Nationally (07/18/2019 - 2019 Event Announcement)
- The Politics of Made in America (07/10/2019 - 2019 Event Announcement, News, Politics, Press Release)
- MadeinAmerica.com CEO, Don Buckner, Interviewed Live On Sean Hannity Show (07/02/2019 - 2019 Event Announcement, In The News, News)
- “Reshored jobs up 2,800 percent since 2010.” – Harry Moser, President of the Reshoring Initiative (05/27/2019 - News)
- Stanley Black & Decker New CRAFTSMAN Plant in Fort Worth, Texas will Create 500 New Jobs (05/19/2019 - News)