Bayside Manufacturing and AST Sportswear is the largest vertical apparel manufacturer in the USA. Now, they even make masks entirely in America.
They knit, dye, finish, cut, and sew their products all in house. That means every garment they produce is of the highest quality. They do not knit or dye their fabrics in different factories ensuring the highest levels of consistency, sustainability, and quality.
CREATING JOBS IN AMERICA
At Bayside Apparel, Creating American made tees is their passion and a commitment to their core values. As they continue to grow operations, they continue to create more and more jobs right here in America. From the farmers growing the cotton all over the USA to the finished garment, each shirt has touched almost 500 American hands. With the increased demand of Made in USA apparel they will continue to grow their operations and create more jobs and opportunities in America with The True American Made Tee.
Their core values and commitments are all centered around sustainability, community, and a commitment to making the highest quality apparel. Being the largest vertical apparel manufacturer in the USA they are able to control all aspects of production and ensure each garment is produced in an eco-friendly way. At each stage of production, they recycle all waste. Being located in Southern California means they also have the most stringent policies to ensure they are protecting the environment. From their water to their dyes and excess fabric you can rest assured that you will be receiving an eco-friendly sustainable garment every time.
As a vertical apparel manufacturer, Bayside’s supply chain and production is a little different than other manufacturers. Take a look at how it works:
- First, their cotton is grown and harvested in the USA.
- The harvested cotton in processed into yarn in North Carolina.
- The cotton is sustainably transported to California to be knitted by U.S. railroad.
- The yarn is knit into fabric rolls at their knitting plant and prepped for dyeing. All material waste is recycled.
- The fabric is taken to their dye plant to be dyed and finished. The state-of-the-art facility conserves water minimizes waste, and recycles all material.
- The dyed fabric is transported to the cutting plant. The fabric is then cut using Bierrebi automated dye cut machines. All material waste is recycled.
- Cut pieces are sewn into final garments using the latest technology at the sewing plant. All material waste is recycled.
- Garments are transported to the nationwide distribution centers ready to ship.