Tesla has unveiled the much anticipated all-electric truck that will be going into production in 2021. The futuristic-looking truck has impressive specs. The look is something that you would see driving around on Mars. Which Elon Musk said is the long term goal. In the meantime, you can reserve yours for driving around on earth, if you like the rather unique style.
Musk has made incredible claims about the truck’s capabilities. He has said the Cybertruck would be more capable, in terms of towing and hauling, than a Ford F-150 and perform as a better sports car than a Porsche 911.
During the unveiling, a sledgehammer hit the side of the truck without leaving a dent. Watch the demonstration below. Tesla is known for setting high reaching goals. It’s currently the highest valued car company in America. Would you drive this or are you going to pass?
Tesla Cybertruck is designed to have the utility of a truck and the performance of a sports car. The vehicle is built to be durable, versatile and capable, with exceptional performance both on-road and off-road. Tesla Cybertruck will come in three variants: Single Motor Rear-Wheel Drive, Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive, and Tri Motor All-Wheel Drive.
Dimensions & Weight
- Range: 500+ miles
- 0-60 mph acceleration: <2.9 seconds
- Towing capacity: More than 14,000 lbs
- Payload: Up to 3,500 lbs
- Vault length: 6.5 feet
- Storage capacity: 100 cubic feet of exterior, lockable storage including the vault, frunk, and sail pillars.
- Suspension: 4” in either direction
- Touchscreen size: 17”
- Body: Ultra-Hard 30X Cold-Rolled stainless steel. If there was something better, we’d use it.
- Seating capacity: Up to six adults
- Charging: Can be charged at home, at Destination Charging locations, and with our network of more than 14,000 Superchargers, including on our newest V3 technology, which is helpful for long hauls and towing.