The Made in America 2020 Awards highlight large and small American Made brands that are providing jobs and doing great work in the United States. Last year’s winners were awarded on stage during the Saturday night event and given recognition on MadeinAmerica.com
Made In America 2020 Award Nominations Form
Fill out the quick form below to nominate a company you work for or recommend for the Made In America 2020 Awards.
The American Made Showcase will be held in Detroit, Michigan and the Awards will be presented on Saturday evening, October 3th, 2020.
- Veteran-owned Manufacturer: Matt Lyda, Nine Line Apparel, and The Eggerichs Family, Clean Fire
- Woman-owned Manufacturer: Lauren Taylor, Holder Mattress
- Manufacturing Community Award: Emily Morrow Finkell, Emily Morrow Home
- Minority-owned Manufacturer: Joe Escamilla, Aztec WFR, Inc.
- Reshoring Award: Harry Moser, Reshoring Initiative
- Invention of the Year: Dan Raymond, The Boss Hammer
- Micro Manufacturer: The Rainville Family, Maple Landmark
- The United States of America Armed Forces Award: Gordon Brush Manufacturing
- American Patriot Award: Kenneth Rakusin, Gordon Brush Manufacturing
- Largest Made in America Retailer: Mark Andol, the Made in America Store
- Manufacturer of the Year Award: Wellborn Cabinets